Missing & anxiously waiting  

Posted in ,

Salam,
it's almost a month since my last posting. What happened? A lot. The highlight of the year, it's official that my beloved muah2 (new) wife is 10 weeks pregnant last week. Syukur alhamdu Lillah. Hope everything's going to be okay. I know that there's also countless number of pakcik's, makcik's, embah's & tok-tok that can't wait to meet my 1'st of many. And I also hope that all of them pray for the best. Thank you all for the love. I just feel honor to know you all.

This entry was posted on 2009/06/02 at Tuesday, June 02, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 ppl left their mark

sumere  

tahniah 4 da pregnancy..hehe

June 13, 2009 at 11:45 AM
Anonymous  

Tahniah2!!!

June 13, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Salam...

Tahniah2, hohohoho. Cukup umur, ikut ayah dia blaja silat cekak, hohohoho

July 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM

tq semua...doakan semoga benih ini selamat

July 10, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Post a Comment