The tale of 2 half  

Posted in

Its funny how watching football game can make someone end their life. Thats what I'd thought watching last game. After kekanda had cancelled the night slot,I was pheww! my plan of watching it at 11pm is right on track. Alone sitting on the bed with marlboro at my side this is more than I wish for. Finishing the 1st half with 3-1 score. Ok, maybe this is not their day. Second half started. Vidic scored after a year. At 4-1 who on earth would bet on them. It's suicide! But their team & away fans got better idea. After Vidic couldn't saved that looping ball & penalty by Geo, Spurs magnificient comeback at Emirates was lingering in my mind. S**t! Please, no ASSenal repeat tonight. Thanks God that feat not happened that night. Please don't do that again. I don't want to die with my marlboro still lit on.

This entry was posted on 2008/11/02 at Sunday, November 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 ppl left their mark

Anonymous  

hahaha.. still, it was a good game. right bro?

November 3, 2008 at 3:44 PM
Anonymous  

ceh.what ever it is..man U is still sucks..

November 4, 2008 at 2:06 PM

demang~good bcoz of the 3 points but not the performance

arep~sucks ur d***?haha...

November 4, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Post a Comment