A tale of 2 side  

Posted in ,


Pheww what a game! Received a request for updating just before game started by Amin as he is still in dinner. Sorry bro, I just can't for at least this time. Conceded 2 soft goals that both came from right flank in the 1st half. Starting to agree Evra critism for he had forget how to defend his territories. I'm not in the mood so the best option is suggesting my wife to stop watching. I knew that she is trying hard to support me in subject that I love most. I'm sorry dear, not this time I guess. Let me bear this pain alone. 

Came 2nd half. Tevez came on for uneffective Nani. Triple striking threat as Rooney & Berbatov is already in the field. Could this be sensible move by the master who famous for his hairdryer treatment. Then the floodgate opened by Ronaldo's penalty. There's 5 goals all together in the 2nd half. 2 by World Player of The Year(r), 2 by Rooney & 1 by Berbatov. United back where we belong with a match in hand. 5 more games to go. Let's make it happen. Thank you for making my day. For all that sorrow at least I have a reason to smile. GGMU!

This entry was posted on 2009/04/26 at Sunday, April 26, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 ppl left their mark

cantona7  

Glory Glory Man United
Glory Glory Man United
Glory Glory Man United
And the reds army marching on and on

Salam bro, Arsenal minggu ni tngk sekali nak?

April 26, 2009 at 10:57 PM

yeah!

salam, welkam ke blog aku...aku kat Pahang ni, ko kat mana?

April 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Post a Comment