Sara I miss U  

Posted in ,

after a few days of chaos I'm back with special entry tributed to my love...her name is Sarah Nur Damia bt Suhaimi...lack of steem for writing,so I present U my lovely sara...mmuuahhh I love u!


"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing"


*paklong miss u*


*eh,bila paklong sampai?*


*sara feat. Tokngah*


*ju-on?*


*nope, its dina(sara's sista)*


*the most nice kid on earth!(believe me)*


*future face of Pantene ad*


*bye-bye paklong*

This entry was posted on 2008/09/12 at Friday, September 12, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 ppl left their mark

hoo thankful there's still nice kid around. tot the kids nowadays always screaming and yelling and gettin spoiled.. mahaha

September 12, 2008 at 7:59 AM

there's aplenty...they are the reason for ignoring hustle & bustle of this cruel world

September 12, 2008 at 9:47 AM

apa lagi, bila pak long nak menceraskan diri.

September 15, 2008 at 2:03 AM

this upcoming sunday god's willing

September 15, 2008 at 2:26 AM

Post a Comment