Mission to the top-Part III(Last Part)  

Posted in ,

Once again I can't make it. Can't watch it for the sake of something far more important. My other source (Al-Amin aka da Truth) agreed to supply me with live match report with goal only option. There's no single sms from him during the class. While waiting for those primadonna preparing, I tried to asked him what happen in R**bok Stadium. With only few minutes left the score still nil all. Oh no, we need those 3 points badly. We should send those scousers where they belong. Puff after puff received another sms, the best of the night. Berba had scored the winning goal at the very last minutes of official time. Managed to brought broad smile to my face. I knew that our Red Army will always fight till the final whistle. Our sub mission is completed. The ultimate mission is to be there until May where it will only count. Come on you Reds! Bring back the Premiership crown to Malaysia this July.

This entry was posted on 2009/01/18 at Sunday, January 18, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 ppl left their mark

Post a Comment